Friday 4 January 2013

F**k a duck & other infertility adventures.

Well, it's been a while, Merry Christmas & happy new year! Ha! Christmas was a quiet one, just me & the husband, which was quite nice. I have eaten far to much, I'm convinced my butt cheeks should resemble a Roses caramel barrel & a Quality Street toffee penny, I ate sooo many! Weighed myself last night, it was worse than I thought. Sigh. I got my period on the 28th & it was this cycle we agreed to start our next ivf. We knew it, and had been in agreement over this since Oct, but I'm still shitting my pants after speaking to the lovely nurse today, and finding out I will begin down regging on the 14th January. Literally f**k a duck! I can't believe we are getting back onto this crazy train.

I still struggle to get my head around the fact we've already had one attempt, I mean ivf is shit other people do. You vaguely feel sorry for them, but that's about it. But I've actually done it-what is that all about??! Does that make me crazy? I sometimes even forget we have "issues" and daydream about the children I'll have. Come on you crazy woman! It's been 4 1/2 years! Children?? I'll be frigging lucky if I end up with A child, let alone children!

I'm being a really shitty friend and avoiding seeing my pregnant friend. I just can't face seeing her. I'm actually feeling quite happy at the moment, but know spending any time with her will lead me to the depths of self pity. And frankly I can't be arsed with it. I know I should just suck it up and be a fecking decent person, but I'm not!

Umm, I think that's about it, I'm going to try to make an effort to make blog friends this year, and keep this updated, lord knows I'm going to need it pretty soon!

Oh and did I mention, that our test date will be around the 26th-ish of Feb, and my 30th Birthday is on the 1st March. Oh my! My birthday is going to be so much fun this year! I'm putting money on the double whammy of doom!

No comments:

Post a Comment