Thursday 17 January 2013

And we're off!

Cycle 2 has commenced, Eeeek! I started on the suprecur on Monday night. Had a complete meltdown before the first injection, like a proper child's tantrum, snot, tears, the works! Hubba has to freestyle the injections, we had a pen type "thing" last time. So I was freaking, I hate needles!

Feeling quite positive about it, not in a "it's definitely going to work" way, more of a "yes this is balls, and it will smash my heart into a thousand pieces, but I WILL be ok" way. I'm feeling ok with the suprecur, it just makes me super tired, but I am not complaining, I can handle that. I didn't have any side effects last time, and it's the same drug at the same doseage, so I wasn't really expecting to this time.

It has been so, SO cold here. Last night was -6 here, Brrrr! And with the snow it literally is just horrible! Don't get me wrong, I love snow before Christmas, just hate it when it isn't seasonally appropriate!

Anyway, the tv programme I'm watching is making me bawl like a baby, I just cannot see men crying, literally if I see a man break down I will cry within 2 seconds. But having said that it only takes me 4 seconds to cry if I see a woman cry, so I don't discriminate! If you cry I'll soon be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment