Saturday 6 October 2012

A little update

Well, it's been a while, and quite a bit has happened. We are now in the beginning stages of our 2nd attempt, Eek! So far I have had the lovely day 2 scan, gotta love that! Not only do you have to suffer the humiliation of dildo cam, but oh yes, on cycle day 2! So yes, I have deposited my (Only just recovered) dignity once again, and am ready to rock! Hubby did his SA, & was very impressed with the facilities, not only was there a wide selection of "material" but also lube! Haha! We have an appointment with the consultant on Monday, so I'm hoping we will get a start date then. I have to say that so far I've been impressed with the hospital, but then for £6,500 it bloody should be!

Aside from that I haven't really done much. I have spent an obscene amount of money on make up, and that is really it!

I shall update on Monday, hopefully with good news!

No comments:

Post a Comment