Wednesday 13 February 2013

lost

I'm really struggling at the moment. I had my egg collection yesterday & it felt so very wrong. My cousin has just died & here we are selfishly carrying on regardless. My family are constantly telling me Marc would want us to carry on, and on some level I know he would. It just seems wrong.

Well on the subject of Eggs, we got 6. I'm pretty disappointed. We got the call this morning that 4 have fertilised, and that we will be going for a 5 day transfer on Sunday. Now my pessimist head is on, and I'm convinced we won't have any to transfer. Last time we had 13 retrieved & only, I think 2 made it to blast. I know I should be willing my little embryos to grow, but I'm hurting so much. I feel like it's only a matter of time before more shit is thrown at us. I have to be more positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment