Friday 22 February 2013

5DP5DT

I have finally lost my sanity. I scavenged around my dressing room desperately looking for an old Internet cheapie test I knew I had left over from the last cycle. So I did it, and what do you know it's negative. Although, I am convincing myself that if I turn it 360 degrees, and hold it at a 90 degree angle with direct sunlight*  I can see "something". Now I'm not in a huge panic-yet. I am quite level headed about it all, as I know it's still quite early. BUT I am so frustrated with myself, I have no self restraint.

Pull it together woman, this behaviour is just stupid, and will only lead to heartbreak.


*Clearly by direct sunlight, I mean the flash light on my phone. Sunlight in Britain in Feb? Ha!

1 comment:

  1. I can so relate to the insanity of testing and digging for old test strips! Hang in there...I'm pulling for you!! (HUGS)

    ReplyDelete